We Strive to be More Than the Leading IT Professionals
At Appalachia Technologies, we make it our mission to provide a great place to work while also contributing to the local area.
We’ve been rated as one of the Best Places to Work in PA since 2017, and one of the Top 50 Fastest Growing Companies in PA in 2014, 2015, 2018, and 2019.
We take great pride in cultivating an amazing team of highly-certified technology rock stars.
It is incredibly important to us that we provide our staff with a team-oriented environment. That includes cultivating a culture where it’s okay to learn from one another, bounce ideas off each other, and continuously maintain skill-crossover.
We Love Our Community
When we aren’t helping businesses survive and thrive via technology, we are busy giving back to the local community, both financially and with our time. Here are just a few things we’ve recently contributed to:
- Food Drives with Bethesda Mission and New Hope Ministries
- Fundraisers for relief efforts (ex. Red Cross)
- Provided Easter meals to over 200 people in our community who experienced hardship due to COVID-19
We’ve also participated in corporate sponsorships for local non-profits, such as:
- UniqueSource (Embrace the Abilities Event sponsor)
- Keystone Human Services (Chocolate Ball event sponsor)
- Calvary Fellowship Homes (Golf event sponsor)
- Technology Council of Southern PA (Women in Technology Awards sponsor)
Last but not Least, We Like to Have Fun
We have great Holiday Parties and yearly Summer Picnics, and lots of informal events, like Chili Cookoffs, Halloween costume contests, Ugly Sweater Contests, Bring your Kids to Work, and more! We try to keep a relaxed, but motivated environment. We know that IT can be extremely demanding, and we want our engineers ready to handle any situation that comes up.
If you have a strong passion for IT or Cybersecurity, and you are interested in a career with other talented, extremely motivated individuals, we encourage you to view our job listings!