Wireless Assessment Services
Fast, reliable, and secure wireless is essential for the success of many business verticals today.
- Many primary schools rely on wireless for classroom instruction.
- Higher education campuses are fully Wi-Fi enabled to compete with their peer schools.
- Hospitality venues are adding wireless devices at a very fast pace for enhanced guest access.
- Healthcare and long-term care are utilizing wireless devices in critical life-safety situations.
- Warehouses and distribution centers are filled with wireless devices for both inventory and people management, however the warehouse structure and the radio frequency (RF) produced by the machinery poses unique challenges.
It just has to work; all the time.
Appalachia’s Wireless Assessment Services are ideal for the most demanding environments. We develop site surveys using your floor plans and unique building layouts. We perform Wi-Fi spectrum analysis to provide predictable results for all enterprise 802.11 wireless solutions. Using that data, we develop capacity solution planning and analysis tailored to your needs. Low number of users for high throughput or massive number of wireless clients for large venues - we do it all.
Appalachia’s wireless assessment services include the following areas :
AT engineers are well-versed in all current 802.11 protocols, including Wi-Fi 1 through Wi-Fi 6. As technologies change, from newly developing protocols to devices with new features and requirements, our engineers are up-to-date with Wi-Fi best practice. They have the ability to navigate networks using older protocols from any enterprise vendor and help develop a comprehensive plan to bring them up to current standards.
Discovery and Testing
AT engineers perform a deep dive into your wireless network to identify coverage holes, throughput issues, excessive interference, VoIP issues, insufficient capacity, overloaded APs, incorrect channel assignments, rogue access points, and more to develop your remediation action plan.